Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "C" Family














One of the best parts about my job is the relationships! I love building relationships with the children and families I photograph. I photographed these two little guys about 6 months ago. They had no idea who I was. That has since changed! All during VBS this summer the oldest would say "Picture me Miss Erin" everytime he would see me. What he was saying was he wanted me to take a picture of him (to which I did about 50 times...couldn't help myself). It just melted my heart! Over the past few months I've seen these little guys so much at church that I seriously threaten to take them home with me...who wouldn't? I love them! I was so excited when mom booked a family shoot because I adore her and dad too. So it was so much fun to get to spend the morning with all of them!

1 comment:

Kara May said...

Oh these boys are just adorable!! Love them. Great session!!

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP