Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "K" Family










We took these pictures next to the families restaurant in Montgomery. BEAUTIFUL location! Dad was so much fun and kept finding all the good spots for us to go to! Be sure to look at those ruby red lips on little miss "KG". They are amazing! This family is extra special to me as we are "almost" family....my brother in laws brothers family. Got that?
And I had a great time with them (as I always do) but I have to say the best part about this session was that they sent me home with some delicious BBQ! If you are in Montgomery, you should go by and see them...Kirby's Smokehouse! And make sure to get the baked potato salad...it is ummm, ummm good!

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

what a beautiful family! :) Its so awesome to see such amazing talent from an almost local artist! :) (since Im in Austin! hehe)

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP