Monday, September 29, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Well Hurricane Ike wasn't fun. I slept through mosf of the storm...thank goodness! We survived it with minimal damage. I know we are very lucky! I feel for all of the people who lost their homes, had severe damage and for those who have lost their jobs due to the storm. Please keep all of these people in your prayers as they try to rebuild their lives.
Our biggest complaint about Ike was that we lost electricity for 15 days - this is the reason I haven't posted in a while. We got our power back yesterday and I was so thankful! Now it is time to get back to work! I have 2 orders to place, 3 appointments to edit, 7 appointments to reschedule, 3 appointments this week and lots of phone calls to return. I am so blessed! Check back soon as there should be lots of posts as I play catch up!

No comments:

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP