Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "B" Boys







So if you are starting to follow my blog...you will see these adorable faces alot! I absoluteley love this family and seriously want to be adopted by them. "J" has 4 children and I seriously think she is super mom! "J" and her adorable husband are the ones who encouraged (okay pushed...hee hee) me to start this business and I am so thankful to them for that. I am having the time of my life! And even more thankful that they allow me to photograph their family so often. I love all 4 of their children and feel so blessed to be capturing these special moments with them and watching them grow. We are all having so much fun!
So for this session it was all about the boys! They brought capes, footballs, baseballs and best of all WORMS! Yes, thats right...WORMS! We had so much fun! When we were all finished and they were playing with the worms, their precious little sister "M" kept wanting to eat them as she thought they were gummy worms...priceless! Thank you "J" and "K" for sharing your children with me. I absoluteley treasure my time with them! Couting down to our next session in September!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the B Boys, their momma, AND their totally fab photographer!!
xoxo

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP