Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "Z" Family





Yes, you are seeing right....5 beautiful children! I met mom several months ago at a Chez Ami party (she sells Chez Ami so e-mail me if you would like her info - ADORABLE stuff). She asked if I would be available to take Christmas portraits after she had the baby...I couldn't even tell that she was expecting she looked so fabulous. But of course I said YES!!! On the day of their appointment I went to their house expecting to see mass chaos...I mean 5 children...4 of them being girls on a picture day. TOTAL OPPOSITE! I walked in and everyone was dressed...mom, dad and grandma were so pleasant...the children were angels! It was truly a dream! I really didn't want to leave! Thank you "Z" family...you are amazing!

No comments:

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP