Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "M" Family



Loved this session! We started out very conservative with everyone on a bench in their beautiful backyard (which was a photographers dream yard). By the end of the session I had them piled into a 30 year old wheel barrow (that I wanted to take home with me) in the rain. I usually wait until the middle of my editing and pick out a few of my favorites but for this session I couldn't wait...had to go ahead and post this picture! Can't wait to come use your backyard and wheelbarrow for more sessions!

No comments:

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP