Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Happy Dance

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day before Thanksgiving! I'm doing the Happy Dance at my house because my blog got a makeover and the wonderful Fed Ex man just arrived with my new computer. I've had lots of problems with my computer/software over the past three weeks. I've still been able to edit but it was taking about three times as long! But not anymore...I'm ready to edit my little heart away! So get ready for lots of posts!!!

No comments:

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP