Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sneak Peek...The "P" Kids

















I was there when these little ones were born. I've been at every one of their birthday parties. I've been right by their mommys side at every milestone they've made. And now I have the honor to take their pictures at each significant point in their lives. Am I a lucky girl or what? They treat me just like my own children do...they look the other way when I tell them to look in the camera, the laugh when I tell them to be serious, they think I'm crazy when I jump up and down trying to get their attention. I just adore them!

1 comment:

Kara May said...

Oh that first b&w image is stunning. These pictures have got to just melt the parents. Beautiful work Erin!

{Referrals}

For every client you refer who books a session with me, you will receive $25 in print credit toward a future session. If you refer 3 clients within a year you will receive a complimentary session plus $75 in print credit!

{Copyright}

All images are copyrighted by Erin Carlyle Photography and are protected by Federal Law. Images may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the photographer.




  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP